Friday 20 November 2020

Sutton Bingham - Thu 19 Nov

 A couple of hours at the reservoir this afternoon but despite my best efforts I was unable to find that much and it's now been several weeks since my last addition to the patch year list. There were still a few birds about though with encouraging numbers of Greenfinch feeding near the Fishing Lodge with at least twenty birds present. Also near the Fishing Lodge a minimum of forty Collared Doves flew in to their roost tree as the light began to fade. There were still around fifty Wigeon in the north-east corner, but nothing in with them today. At the base of the car park a male Blackcap was present with a Goldcrest and a few Long-tailed Tits. The gull roost was pretty packed tonight, but I was unable to find anything different amongst the usual suspects.

1 comment:

  1. if you want to see more photos of birds, I share you my blog.

    https://avesdecordobayargentina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete