Monday 28 February 2022

Sutton Bingham - Fri 25 Feb

A quick morning stop before work did produce my first patch Song Thrush of the year with a singing bird opposite the entrance to the church. A return visit after work was slightly more productive as whilst I was chatting on the phone Pete, who arrived soon after me, interrupted to tell me a Little Gull had just dropped in, well that made up for missing Monday's bird. Always a little distant I managed a few classic record shots!
I didn't have time to hang around for too long, but I enjoyed the Little Gull and at least five Mediterranean Gulls for a good ten minutes before I had to head off. Pretty thrilled to get that one on the year list as it's been a few years since my last patch Little Gull.
Sutton Bingham year list for 2022 now at 70 species.

No comments:

Post a Comment